A Backlog of saved links.
I need to do some script-y magic to collect these each week or two, but today I’m stuck on a plane without internet but Drafts has all my random saved links synced.
- Milk Crates!
- I love tedium for random deep dive essays on random shouldn’t be interesting but totally are subjects.
- On Moving Fast and Breaking Things
- The focus should be on the doing it well; in the time it takes to do; rather that a self destructive focus on speed over all else.
- Farms aren’t tossing perfectly good produce. You are. - The Washington Post
- On these weird ugly food box services.
- Robert Smith and the perky interviewer
- This made me laugh
- The Momo challenge is a hoax. But the online culture and financial rewards that made it seem feasible are scary.
- This didn’t make me laugh.
- The official fast food French fry power rankings - Los Angeles Times
- This dude is not to be trusted, his idea of good is ‘so salted that it burns’. 5 guys fries are possibly the worst things in the world, followed only by their burgers. The fries at In-n-Out on the other hand are fresh, tasty, and hot.